Do you need immigration or citizenship legal advice?

Lenton Migration Law Logo

Booking Consultation Form

If you would like to obtain immigration or citizenship legal advice, please complete the booking form below. A staff member will be in touch promptly to organise next steps. Please note that all information provided through this form is treated as confidential.

    • If you wish to have a permanent residency eligibility assessment – please upload a copy of your CV (with detailed educational qualifications and employment history with dates).

    • If your visa has been refused or cancelled, or you would like assistance in responding to any other form of notice from the Department – a copy of the relevant correspondence from the Department of Home Affairs